top of page
Please note that NO one is allowed to be inside the barns.
1. NO SMOKING & NO VAPING in the restrooms or pavilion. Please be considerate of others when using tobacco.
2. Please properly dispose of trash. A dumpster is provided in the campground.
3. NO FIREWORKS
4. Campfires must be fully contained in an above-ground fire pit.
5. Please PUT PADS UNDER YOUR JACKS.
6. Children must be supervised at all times. You are totally responsible both physically & financially for the actions and safety of your child. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult when outside of your camper.
7. PETS: (a) Clean up after your pets and dispose of the waste properly. There is a dumpster located near the bath house. ***IF YOU LEAVE YOUR PET’S POOP ON THE GROUND, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE***. No Refunds will be given to anyone who is asked to leave the premises. This campground is also our backyard where our grandchildren play and we would appreciate your cooperation in this matter. (b) Pets must be kept on a short leash in the campground.Thank you for being a considerate pet owner.
8. NO DRUGS or FIREARMS. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
9. Quiet time begins at 10 pm (except during bluegrass festival week when the quiet time begins at 2am). We just ask that you consider your neighbors late at night. Please have fun but keep a lid on it! Our neighbors will appreciate it, too.
10. Only one vehicle may be parked at each campsite (in addition to your camper).
11. Golf carts may only be operated by a licensed driver.
12. This park is not responsible for any damages, theft or injury occurring during your stay.
13. NO camper or vehicle washing is allowed.
14. NO hot tubs or swimming pools.
15. Do NOT plug into more than one electric outlet. You paid for only one.
16. DO NOT give your dog, cat or other pet a bath in our restrooms. Wait until you get home to do that.
17. Please be courteous and use common sense so we don’t have to add any more rules. If something seems like a bad idea, it probably is……...so don’t do it.
In case of an emergency…………….Dial 911
**TRAFFIC-Please use our main entrance only for your arrival upon check-in (unless you have business at the office). Our upper driveway exits onto Settlers Trail and will allow your return to Dumplin Valley Rd. Drive S-L-O-W-L-Y in the campground. Please return to I-40 by turning right/west onto Dumplin Valley when leaving. (The road is not camper friendly going the opposite/east direction.)
bottom of page